Can you believe another month has gone by? September was a decent reading month for me, although I always feel like I could have read more!
I really loved all of these books. They were each so great in their own way!
- Review Blog Tour: Tear Me Apart
- ARC Review: Mirage
- ARC Review: Fresh Ink: An Anthology
- ARC Review: Plague Land: Reborn
- ARC Review: Toil & Trouble: 15 Tales of Women & Witchcraft
- Blog Tour: Black Wings Beating
And you can check out the rest of my September posts here.
October will be a busy reading month and I’m excited for all of these books! My October TBR:
- Weregirl: Chimera by C.D. Bell
- After the Fire by Will Hill
- On A Sunbeam by Tillie Walden
- The Darkdeep by Ally Condie & Brendan Reichs
- The Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke
- The Lies We Told by Camilla Way
- My Squirrel Days by Ellie Kemper
- Light Years by Kass Morgan
- Salt by Hannah Moskowitz
- The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout
How was your September in books? Are there any books you’re looking forward to in October?
Connect with me:
Please note: All links marked with (*) are affiliate links. Meaning, if you click and make a purchase I will get a small percentage of the purchase price from the retailer. Purchases like these help support my blog!