What a range of books! Half of them are thrillers, which worked about perfectly because I always find myself turning to thrillers when I’m in a slump and I was definitely feeling that through March and into April. The Weight of a Thousand Feathers and How It Feels to Float were both pretty heavy books with stories that will stay with me for a long time. I’m still working on finishing up my review of The Last Voyage of Poe Blythe, so watch for that. And Wicked Saints..omg I LOVED this one so much!
- Wicked Saints Blog Tour and Review
- ARC Review: Immoral Code
- ARC Review: My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing
- ARC Review: The Weight of a Thousand Feathers by Brian Conaghan
- ARC Review: I’ll Be Watching You by Courtney Evan Tate
- Blog Tour: How It Feels to Float by Helena Fox
- ARC Review: My Sister is Missing by Julia Barrett
Other Posts This Month:
- New Releases: Week of April 2, 2019
- New Releases: Week of April 9, 2019
- Excerpt: Before She Was Found by Heather Gudenkauf
- New Releases: Week of April 16, 2019
- New Releases: Week of April 23, 2019
- Book World News April 2019
- New Releases: Week of April 30, 2019
Yay! I’m finally posting regularly again! Let’s hope I can keep this up through May.
I have SO MANY books to read in May and catch up on from previous months. So, as always, this list is tentative and subject to change but it’s mostly based on my physical ARC stack and NetGalley queue.
- Little Darlings by Melanie Golding
- Belly Up by Eva Darrows
- Before She Was Found by Heather Gudenkauf
- All Our Broken Pieces by L.D. Crichton
- The Farm by Joanne Ramos
- Bright Burning Stars by A.K. Small
- Middlegame by Seanan McGuire
- Mine by Courtney Cole
- Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal
- The Royal Secret by Lucinda Riley
So. Many Books. But the way I’ve been devouring books lately, I’m hoping I’ll read all of these with no problems!
How was your April? What do you have planned for May?
Connect with me:
Instagram | Goodreads | Twitter | Podcast
Please note: All links marked with (*) are affiliate links. Meaning, if you click and make a purchase I will get a small percentage of the purchase price from the retailer. Purchases like these help support my blog!
2 thoughts on “Monthly Wrap Up: April 2019”
I’m so psyched to read Aurora Rising! Given how much I loved Illuminae, though, I’m afraid I’m overhyped for it.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m SUPER excited for it too!! I keep telling myself, given the authors, there’s no way I won’t like it. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person