Books Read in July:
I read 8 books in July! Yay! That’s much better than the previous months had been, so I’m happy. Of the above, 3 were audiobooks (thanks Libro.fm!).
- Home (Binti #2) by Nnedi Okorafor
- Devolution: A Firsthand Account of the Rainier Sasquatch Massacre by Max Brooks (audiobook)
- The Half Sister by Sandie Jones (audiobook)
- The Deep by Rivers Solomon
- The Wife Who Knew Too Much by Michele Campbell (audiobook)
- Take Me With You by Tara Altebrando
- Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe by Jenny Colgan
Posts from July, in case you missed them:
- Review: Pretty Things by Janelle Brown
- Life Update: July 26, 2020
- Book Mail: July 27, 2020
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books of 2020
- What I’m Reading Wednesday: Cinderella Is Dead by Kalynn Bayron
- Thriller Thursday: Man of the Year by Caroline Louise Walker
- Five on Friday: Books On My NetGalley Shelf
July was a bit of a rough month for me. I posted a little about it in the Life Update post linked above. My Instagram page that I’ve worked to build for the last 4 years has been banned/blocked by Instagram. I’m not sure why or what is going on and I can’t get Instagram to help me so, this might be the end of Bookstagram for me, we’ll see.
On the bright side, we got a new deck on our house and I got a hammock! It is my new favorite place to read.
- Don’t Ask Me Where I’m From by Jennifer De Leon
- Traitor: A Novel of World War II by Amanda McCrina
- Blazewrath Games by Amparo Ortiz
I obviously plan on reading more than these three in August, but these are the three I intend to read for sure, the rest of the TBR is TBD. 🙂
What are you planning on reading in August? How was your July?
Connect with me:
Please note: All links marked with (*) are affiliate links. Meaning, if you click and make a purchase I will get a small percentage of the purchase price from the retailer. Purchases like these help support my blog!