There are so many amazing books on the horizon for 2018!
I’ve complied a list of my most anticipated and it’s quite long..so hang in there!
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
- Shadowsong by S. Jae-Jones
- Save the Date by Morgan Matson
- Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller
- These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch
- The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
- Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
- From Twinkle, with Love by Sandhya Menon
- Everless by Sara Holland
- Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh
- Smoke in the Sun by Renée Ahdiah
- Honor Among Thieves by Rachel Caine
- Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
- Ink, Iron, & Glass by Gwendolyn Clare
- Defy the Worlds by Claudia Gray
- Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman
- The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco
- The Forgotten Book by Mechthild Gläser
- The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang
- The Astonishing Color of After by Emily S. R. Pan
- City of Bastards by Andrew Shvarts
- Toil & Trouble: 16 Tales of Women & Witchcraft edited by Tess Sharpe
- Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye
- The Philosopher’s Flight by Tom Miller
- Pepperharrow by Natasha Pulley
- Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles
Ok so, most of these are YA titles..and the majority are in the fantasy genre, but I’ve found how much I love fantasy and now I want to consume it all!
What books am I missing from my list? Which ones are you most looking forward to?